To: All residents, Nagle Apartments
Date: 10 April 2020
Re: COVID-19 – Update
Please see below information, reminders, and guidelines during these trying times. Please forward to tenants, subtenants, and family members who may be living in the apartment:
City, State, and Federal officials have all highly recommended everyone staying home as much as possible at this time. If you do need to leave the building, please properly protect yourself by washing your hands where possible when out and immediately when getting home and avoid touching your face. You should also cover your mouth. There is a shortage of face masks, but you can use a scarf or bandana as a face mask when leaving the building.
- It is strongly recommended to not have guests or visitors at the building. The less traffic in the building, the safer and cleaner the building can be kept. Medical assistants are always permitted.
- Deliveries should not be made to apartments if you are able to go to the lobby or vestibule to pick up. This includes take out delivery. Large food orders can be brought to the door if they are not able to be carried.
- No large furniture or other large items should be scheduled for delivery. These require insurance certificates at all times and will not be permitted. Medical supplies such as beds and equipment will be allowed.
- Please limit riding in the elevator with anyone you are not currently staying with in your apartment. It is perfectly acceptable—indeed recommended—that you request that individuals wait for the next elevator.
- Please do not linger in the laundry room while waiting for clothes to be washed. Limiting the number of people in the room is imperative. Once clothes are in, please leave the area.
- Do not linger in the lobby or vestibule for any length of time.
If you have any questions, please contact me. Currently, building staff is only doing essential repairs while focusing on cleaning and disinfecting the building. If you have any concerns, please contact me. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you need to contact me so accommodations can be made confidentially. Contact information.