To: All residents – Nagle Apartments
Date: 17 April 2020
Re: COVID-19 – Update
Executive order – face coverings
Governor Cuomo issued an executive order that goes into effect Friday 17 April at 8 PM, stating that masks or face coverings must be worn anywhere that you are unable to maintain proper social distancing. It is strongly recommended that all residents should be wearing masks or face covering when they leave their apartments at all times. Hallways, lobbies, elevators, laundry rooms, and mail rooms are all areas that it is hard to properly practice social distancing.
NYS Pause through 15 May
Governor Cuomo announced that the State will remain paused through at least 15 May. All non-essential workers should work from home if possible. All rules and guidelines previously distributed will remain in effect. Some are highlighted below:
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Practice proper social distancing.
- Non-essential repairs will be done after Pause is lifted.
- No large deliveries or outside contractors unless for emergency purposes.
- If possible, pick up food deliveries and other deliveries in the lobby.
- Do not linger in lobbies or other common areas.
- Visitors and guests are strongly discouraged from entering the building.
- No gatherings will be permitted.
Please remember to only ride in the elevator with people in your household. It is perfectly acceptable to tell someone to wait for the next elevator, including your neighbors. If a resident is violating this rule, please contact me.
Laundry room etiquette
- After using front-load washers, please leave them open for the next person and to air dry.
- Be respectful and remove your laundry as soon as it is done. Do not let it sit. Use a timer or alarm if possible, to remind yourself when it is done.
- Do not touch others’ clothing at any time. This is not sanitary. If laundry sits for more than 45 minutes, contact the super or management.