To: All Residents – Nagle Apartments
Date: 1 May 2020
Re: COVID-19 – Update
Please make sure these notices are reviewed with all residents in your apartment. This includes but is not limited to family, aides, domestic employees, renters, and sub-tenants
- If laundry carts are still in use, please do not remove them from the laundry room. You should wash your laundry bag to reuse with clean laundry or clean your non-washable basket before reusing.
- Laundry carts are for laundry only. Please do not transport other items using the cart.
Executive order – face coverings
Governor Cuomo issued an executive order still in effect stating that masks or face coverings must be worn anywhere that you are unable to maintain proper social distancing.
- All residents should be wearing masks or face covering when they leave their apartments at all times. Hallways, lobbies, elevators, laundry rooms, and mail rooms are all areas where it is hard to properly practice social distancing.
- Anyone non-resident who enters the building must have a face covering. There are no exceptions.
- Due to the delays with the US mail, management is strongly recommending everyone sign up for paperless billing. You can turn it off at any time.
- If you do not receive regular mailed invoice by the end of 5 May, please contact me.
- To sign up and activate this service, you must follow these steps: Go to the reviewmyinvoice.com and click on “Register Now”. The information that you enter, such as your name, address, and account number (including hyphen), should be exactly as they appear on your rent bill. The whole process will take just a few minutes.
As all residents adjust to staying home please remember that there will be more regular noise than usual especially during the day. There are people working from home, students home schooling and non-essential workers out of work among others. However, please be respectful of your neighbors and try to limit noise as best as possible. Physical activities should be curtailed to apartment conditions and coordinated on a schedule with your neighbors if it is problematic. All apartments are required to have 80 percent floor coverings.