To: All Residents
Date: 22 May 2020
Re: Masks and face coverings
While we wait for more information from local and state authorities on plans to reopen and enter into Phase 1, all emergency COVID-19 rules previously circulated are still in effect. Please make sure all members of your household are advised of all rules and procedures. Please forward to any tenants and subtenants.
Mask and face coverings
- Everyone should be wearing a mask when you leave your apartment. That includes all residents. If you have a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a mask, please take extra precautions. Practice social distancing at all times.
- We continue to receive complaints about residents not wearing a mask or face covering in public. Even when walking outside, a mask or face covering should be readily available for use when near other people.
- Hallways, elevators, laundry rooms, basements, outdoor areas are all considered public spaces. Masks must be worn in these areas.
- Children over the age of 2 should be wearing a mask.
- All non-residents must wear a mask at all times while on the property. This includes guests, visitors, aides, etc.
Masks and face coverings are for your protection and the protection of others you encounter. Wear one when you leave your apartment.