Please remember that the annual meeting of shareholders is scheduled for this Wednesday evening [26 June 2013] in the courtyard behind 37 Nagle Avenue.
- Dinner starts at 6 p.m. – wine will be served.
- Meeting starts at 7 p.m., given a quorum.
- All shareholders are encouraged to attend in person or sign a proxy so that business can be conducted. You can give your signed proxy to any shareholder, Board member, or Justin Verret (the co-op’s manager).
- Vote on Board members for the 2013/2014 term.
Become a Board Member
There are some retiring Board members this year. If you would like to run for the Board, please contact Justin.
Proprietary Lease Change Voting Continues
Since 2011, the co-op has been voting on nine proposals to bring the proprietary lease current with the times and to give the Board more financial tools. This vote is almost complete. However, management does not have record of receiving votes from the following apartments:
- 31 Nagle Avenue: 4M, 6L
- 37 Nagle Avenue: 1B, 1F, 2B, 3B, 5C, 6A
- 14 Bogardus Place: 3U
We would like to conclude voting on these very important topics by this year’s annual meeting. If you need voting materials, or if you have your ballot ready to cast, or if you have any questions, please contact Justin. Also, if you have voted and you see your unit number above, please contact Justin to make sure he received the ballot.