Lead Paint Notification

Lead poisoning is a serious condition that most often affects children between infancy and six years of age. The source of lead is often the original paint in older apartments (those built before 1960), which may contain lead. Children can be exposed to lead when paint peels and the children breathe in the dust or eat paint flakes.

The co-op is required to notify residents of the possibility that there is lead in the old paint of our apartments and inform them of how to protect their children. For this reason, residents of record — tenant shareholders and sublessees/renters alike — are required to complete and return a lead paint notification form (español) indicating whether there are any children residing in the apartment. This form is sent by the management company to residents every January and must be filled out and returned to management by 15 February.

« Laundry Facilities

Maintenance/Rent Payments and Late Fees »