The fitness center is located in the basement of 14 Bogardus Place and is open 24 hours a day. Access is obtained by the use of a key card issued to members.
- Stationary recumbent bicycle
- Elliptical trainer
- Full set of free weights and bench
- Low back/abdominal bench
- Vertical knee raise and dip station
- Multi-press weight stack station
- Weight pulley training system
- Exercise mats, gym ball, and other equipment
Fitness center membership costs $15 per month per household. Please contact the managing agent for a membership application.
Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
- All guests must be accompanied by their sponsoring member while using the facilities.
- New members should familiarize themselves with gym equipment and follow posted instructions carefully.
- Fitness equipment is used at the member’s and guest’s own risk.
- Time restrictions may apply to some equipment when the fitness center is crowded and must be adhered to.
- Free weights must be returned to racks when finished.
- To be considerate of other members, please wipe down equipment after use. We recommend that you bring your own personal towel to do this.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, leotards, shorts and sneakers must be worn on the training floor at all times. Bathing suits, sandals, thongs, robes, etc. are not appropriate attire for working out on any of the equipment.
- Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to use the equipment in the fitness center. Young people between 13 and 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while using the equipment.
- Infractions of the rules and regulations may be considered cause for cancellation of fitness center privileges.
- The Department of Health regulations and those of all other government agencies having jurisdiction are considered a part of these rules and regulations.
Please note: These rules are subject to change.